Snickers RuffWork 6203 Holster Pocket Trousers | Steel Grey/Black (5804)
£59.00 (£70.80 inc. VAT)
Snickers RuffWork 6203 Holster Pocket Trousers
Colour – Steel Grey/Black (5804)
Limited Sizes Available – Whilst Stocks Last.
CLEARANCE | NON RETURNABLE
- 6 Series Sizing Chart
Snickers RuffWork 6203 RuffWork Holster Pocket Trousers
These trousers have a more “MODERN” cut compared to our 3 series range. This makes them slimmer in the leg, thigh and waist.
Please allow for this when choosing your size and class all sizes as “up to”.
Heavy-duty work trousers for tough work. Modern design with amazing fit and reinforced functionality. Features Cordura® 1000 reinforced knee protection, built-in ventilation, holster pockets and stretch gusset in crotch for hardwearing comfort at work.
- Modern cut with true pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch gusset in crotch for outstanding freedom of movement
- Mechanical Air Flow™ at the hollow of the knees, featuring ventilating openings and stretch mesh for superior inside leg ventilation and comfort
- Advanced KneeGuard Pro with expansion pleats, keeping your kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
- Extremely tough yet soft Dobby Pro+ fabric, hardwearing Cordura® 1000 reinforcements at the knees and heavy-duty zippers for superior durability
- Easy—to-access holster pockets, angled front leg pocket and leg tool and cargo pockets including ID-badge holder button
Material: Heavy-duty yet extremely comfortable Polyamide-reinforced Dobby Pro+ fabric, 57% Polyamide, 43% Cotton 310 g/m². Featuring 100% Cordura® 1000 reinforcements.
Part of the Ruff Work Trouser Range
Brand: Snickers Workwear
“And upgrade to the best work wear out there! I trial led the #ruffwork trousers when they came out and they are amazing! I wear mine pretty much every day of the week and they fit so well, stand up to a beating and look smart for clients! Why go anywhere else?
When i first held these trousers i thought the fabric would be uncomfortable but when i wore them i was wrong.”
“Great fit and really comfortable and after 3 months still look as good as new….or maybe i haven’t been working hard enough !!!!!”
“Had mine just over 4 months now. There in such good nick it doesn’t look like i do any work!”