Hultafors SK Safety Knife & USRA Utility Knife (Double Holster) | 381050
£23.50 (£28.20 inc. VAT)
The Double Safety combination includes two safety knives; the craftsman’s safety knife SK and the safety utility knife USRA.
The SK Safety Knife is designed with a dull point, developed and adapted to increase safety and minimize injuries. It’s the perfect choice for the craftsman who values safety.
The USRA knife is a safety utility knife with a retractable blade to prevent puncture wounds, and a tapered point for excellent grip when cutting plasterboards, carpets and wallpaper.
A double holster always allows you to have access to the two knives you use the most, and your job gets done efficiently. The double holster is made from impact-resistant PP plastic, joined by rivets and an elastic loop
Hultafors SK Safety Knife
A knife designed with a dull point, developed and adapted to minimise sticking injuries. It features a unique function for attaching the holster around a button on your work clothes so that it does not come loose whilst still being easy to remove. The blade is made from Japanese knife steel, 2.5 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC.
- The cutting edge has been sharpened in several stages, with a final honing on a leather strop.
- Both the handle and holster are made from super-durable PP plastic.
- The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes. If your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
- Safety knife SK fits in the same holster as HVK.
Hultafors Utility Knife USRA
Light and comfortable safety utility knife with ergonomic design for great grip, control and safety. The blade is pulled back automatically when not under pressure. Blades can be changed fast and easily with no tool needed. Comes with 10 spare blades in a practical, springloaded dispenser which can also store old blades.
- Automatic withdrawal of the blade when not under pressure. For the prevention of stick injuries.
- Ergonomic, angled design with a natural finger grip and a tapered point for an excellent grip when cutting plasterboards.
- Cover in aluminium and friction grip with screw wheel for opening the knife with no tool needed.
- Inside the handle a practical springloaded dispenser holds ten spare safety blades.