Hultafors EDC Chisel & HVK Craftsmen’s Knife (Double Holster) | 391073
£31.00 (£37.20 inc. VAT)
The Chisel EDC 25mm and Craftsmen’s knife HVK form the perfect combination, in an easily accessible double holster, made from impact-resistant PP plastic, joined by rivets and hardwearing leather. Japanese steel blades with heavy-duty handles designed to withstand repeated hammer blows.
Hultafors Chisel EDC | EDC 25 | 390073 | 25 MM
An everyday chisel, sharp, reliable and always at hand. Ready for tough precision and all-round use, from adjusting and fitting to prying and demolishing. Perfectly sharpened high-quality Japanese steel blade with heavy-duty handle designed for hard hammer blows. Smart holster with a clip for easy access at all times.
- High-quality Japanese steel blade.
- Rust protected by Electrophoretic deposition (EPD).
- Heavy-duty handle.
- Smart holster for protection and easy access.
Hultafors HVK Craftsman’s Knife
Knife developed and adapted to meet the needs of craftsmen, with a blade made from Japanese knife steel. It features a unique function for attaching the holster around a button on your work clothes so that it does not come loose whilst still being easy to remove. The blade is made from 2.5 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC.
- The cutting edge has been sharpened in several stages, with a final honing on a leather strop.
- Both the handle and holster are made from super-durable PP plastic.
- The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes.
- If your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.